Friday, September 19, 2008

New E72 and E75 coming

Just when I thought probably another Eseries phone will be in the works and will take a couple of months before release since we just got our hands on the E71 and E66, here comes E72 and E75. So far there are hardly any images available yet, but I found this youtube video of the new models. E72 looks exactly the same as the E71, probably with some new added features. I hoped it will not tempt me to upgrade as my E71 is only a month old.

E72 has an all new color selection to choose from and E75 is a side slider with QWERTY keyboard. As I viewed through the youtube video, I noticed that the advertisement is made in Singapore from the scenery backdrop and caller names on the sms message.

Both phones are not officially released yet and there are no promo videos yet, I wonder how the video got leaked and how the guy who posted it got it. Anyway, if you have time to wait for the new Eseries, it should be an exciting new experience on the new phones.

No comments: